“A high quality system that will achieve professional results at an affordable price.” – Winchester Metal Works
The Eastwood Elite HotCoat PCS-1000 Powder Coating System is a true professional unit featuring a high volume, Gun-Controlled Hopper system. This system provides the best performance and value.
The Eastwood Elite HotCoat PCS-1000 Powder Coating Gun System Features:
- Powerful, reliable, durable powder application gun
- Easy on-the-fly adjustment from 10-100KVs (10,000 to 100,000 volts) with a high voltage power supply designed for multiple coats and quick coverage on large objects. Plus the gun is tough enough to stand up to mishaps and drops.
- Innovative Fogging Nozzle
- Minimizes faraday cage effect areas and embeds powder into deep recesses.
- Revolutionary 5 lb. Fluidizing Hopper with “venturi powder pump”
- Minimizes spitting and surging so you can focus on doing the best job!
- Rugged and reliable Main Control Unit
- Analog gauges eliminate typical digital display failures and the KV Output Potentiometer virtually eliminates components which are prone to electronic failure.
- Perfect system for metallics, epoxy primers, clears, translucent, candies and more!
- Extra powder delivery hoses and hoppers are available for clears, metallics, and additional colors for quick-change and to assure no cross contamination.
- 3 Year Warranty, 90 Day Risk Free Trial
- Click to buy and start powder coating with confidence!
Powerful High-Voltage Corona Gun
The High-Voltage Corona Charge design utilizes state of the art electronic circuitry to deliver up to a full 100 Kilovolts (100,000 Volts) of consistent, hard hitting power flow, providing maximum coverage and adhesion.
Professional Grade High-Volume Coverage
- Eastwood is the Pioneer of the DIY powder coating industry
- Over 20 years in the powder coating industry with 5 United States Patents and thousands of customers worldwide.
- 40 years of Retail sales to DIY and Professionals alike in the U.S., means service after the sale!
- Know your Seller! Try getting other guns serviced 3 months after you buy- not going to happen! Eastwood is with you 100%.
- Free tech advice, educational videos and how-to articles to help every step of the way.
- The PCS-1000 is a workhorse
- System includes fluidizing 5lb hopper, control unit, interconnect hoses and cables, fogging nozzle, plus detailed instructions for easy and quick set up.
- Reliable through-hole and surface mount circuit boards for reliability and lifelong service.
Perfect for all types of powder coating jobs
Easy to use controls and set-up
(1) 100kv HotCoat PCS-1000 Powder Coating Gun Assembly with Integral 16’ [4.9m] Cable
(1) Emitter Retaining Cap
(1) Standard Emitter
(1) High Performance Fogging Nozzle
(1) Fan Pattern Emitter
(2) 15mm Deflectors
(2) 24mm Deflectors
(1) Powder Hopper Assembly, 5lb. Capacity with Ground Wire
(1) Powder Hopper Lid
(1) Hopper Manifold Block
(1) Powder Pick-Up Tube
(1) Hopper Vent Hose Fitting
(1) 13’ (33cm), Grounded Clear Vinyl Powder Flow Hose
(1) 5’ (1.52m), Grounded Clear Vinyl Hopper Vent Hose
(1) 30” (76.2cm), Black Polyurethane Fluidizer Air Feed Tubing
(1) 30” (76.2cm), Black Polyurethane Powder Gun Air Feed Tubing
(1) 7” (17.8cm), Black Polyurethane Input Air Supply Tubing
(1) Compression to 1/4” MNPT Air Inlet Fitting
(1) 20’ (6m) Part Grounding Wire & Clamp
(1) 4’ (1.2M) Hopper Grounding Wire supplied pre-attached to Hopper
(1) 10’ (3m) Control Unit to true earth ground Wire
(1) Power and Flow Control Unit
(1) 6’ (1.8m), Grounded Power Cord
(1) Gun Cleaning Brush
|Power Requirements:||110-120 VAC 50/60 hz., 40 watts|
|Air Supply Requirements:||7 cfm @ 50 PSI [198 L/min @ 3.4 bar]|
|Electrical Input Cord:||6 ft. [1.8m] 120-volt, 15 amp, grounded|
|Ground Cable:||20 ft. [6m] lead with Ground Clamp|
Please wear proper personal protection equipment when using this type of tool.
3 Year Warranty
Click here for the Eastwood Warranty Policy
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov